Huge opportunity to own an established business with a proven track record
Owner is looking to retire, has been running the business absentee for the past several years. Huge potential to grow for someone that is looking to connect with local Real Estate agents and builders. The business has an officer manager that coordinates all aspects of the jobs and 1099 employees.
The business has existing relationships with five builders that produce a majority of the current sales. In addition the have a loyal residential customer base. The current owner does not advertise. The store did over 1 million in sales and was recognized with several awards while the owner was working the business in his prime.
-Established vendor and client relationships
-Office Manager and 1099 contractors in place
-Huge opportunity for growth
-Jobs lined up over the next 3 years through a subdivision currently being developed
Please contact us for more information. Upon receipt of a NDA we will send you a seller’s memorandum with all the financial information and the website.
- Location: West Jordan, UT
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 2,500
- Employees: 6
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price.
- Growth & Expansion: Current owner is phasing into retirement. The store did over 1 million in sales and was recognized by the state for several awards when the owner was working the business in his prime. New owner could seek new relationships with builders, developers and advertise for residential business.
- Financing: Seller financing up to 25% for qualified buyers
- Support & Training: As long as needed
- Reason for Selling: Owner is looking to retire